Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1T Status Update--Is it Summer Yet?

photo credit: Happy New Year! via photopin (license)
Happy New Year! Warm wishes for a prosperous 2017!

Here in the north, it's deep winter. I don't have Seasonal Affective Disorder but I do have a twitchy diminutive version of it.

February...
Late October or early November, I usually put a pin in the calendar as the first day I CAN'T STAND THE DARK anymore. I know that I'll have to suffer from now until December 21 (shortest day) PLUS that number of days into February or March, before I can stop huddling and shivering, and can start to breathe again.
Spring...
So to help me and those like me, here's a reminder that yes, summer is coming.

Ah, summer!

Looking ahead:
  • The box set Happily Ever Alpha is releasing next month. 
  • We'll have another grand HEA Facebook party soon. 
  • Preorder HEA for $0.99. 
  • Preorder iPad Mini giveaway here.
  • Night's Caress is in the hands of my Entangled editor. 
  • Now I get to pick what to work on next! So what should it be, Soul Mates, Night's Kiss, or something completely different? Email me if you have a preference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment