Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 1T Olio

Writer's cave continues. Finished rough-rough draft of Passion Bites, Luke's story. Cried a little at the end, the good kind of tears.

Yesterday was my post at Lust with a Laugh, on taking a mini-vacation: paraphrasing Black Adder, "Have a vacation. Good. Did you enjoy it?" Tomorrow is my post at Magical Musings on 8 Shocking Secrets Healthy People Know. The day after, the awesome Terri Meeker is my guest at Magical Musings. Entertaining and interesting! She writes about how taking the road less traveled by led her to Billy the Kid.

Today I'm working on finishing Thor's story, tentatively titled Serenity Bites. I also considered A Thor Point. It's for the group of goodies us Lusty Linguists are putting together called April Fools In Love--or maybe it's April Fools For Love. After that, yet this week I have edits for the standalone release of Masked Attraction.

Somewhere in there I really ought to eat breakfast. lol.

How about you? What do you have going on this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment