Thursday, February 20, 2014

Love is Bliss--Guest Leigh Ellwood!

Hello, I am Leigh Ellwood and I write romance and erotica. Over the last ten years I have attended a number of book events, everything from signings at local independent stores to the big Saturday bash at RT. I experience different things at each event - I've been humbled to have people come to a specific event just to purchase my book, and I've managed to convince readers who never heard of me to take a chance. Part of the fun of a physical signing is seeing how people react to you.

During my first group author signing at a mall in Virginia, I had a book with a rather racy cover (that novel has since received a makeover). I often had to stifle a chuckle when passersby double-taked and gaped at it. Years later, a friend helping me at an outdoor book fair fashioned a sign for my booth which read Romance in All Colors, Not Just Grey. It was an obvious dig at Fifty Shades, and a few readers did get a kick out of it. It even got me a few sales.

Why all the talk about book signings? One would think an author with a long eBook back list shouldn't worry, because everybody's gone digital. While I read the majority of my books in e-, I do receive requests for print. Late in March, I'll debut my latest paperback, Love is Bliss - a duology of my two shapeshifter novellas, Sheer Bliss and Pure Bliss.

When you come to The Novel Experience Event in Atlanta from March 28-30, you'll not only get to meet me but you'll find many more authors who romance, mystery, sci-fi, young adult, and other genres to share with you. In fact, the organizers of the event have given me one free VIP ticket to anybody registered with a room reserved at the host hotel.

If you are traveling and have reserved a room for the event, feel free to email me at kspatwriter at yahoo dot com to see if the ticket is still available. First come, first serve.

While you're waiting for March 28 to roll around, here's a look at Love is Bliss, which is also available in eBook at All Romance:   LOVE IS BLISS features two hot, erotic novellas by award-winning Leigh Ellwood. Both stories are also available separately.

SHEER BLISS
Living in Bliss, New Jersey has it perks, unless you're a shifter looking for love or a human looking for peace and quiet. Not only does Calla Savitch, owner of Shear Bliss salon, have to deal with warring panthers and werewolves with overlapping appointments, she's fed up with their constant matchmaking attempts. The last thing she wants especially is a hook-up with the one shifter who broke her heart years ago. Handsome were-panther Caleb Houlihan still nurses the guilt of Calla's heartbreak, but when presented with a second chance to woo her he is reluctant. Calla may forgive his youthful indiscretions, but when she discovers his aunt's true motive for wanting them together, will she send him packing?

PURE BLISS
Betrothed for years to Malcolm Weaver, Trisha Houlihan has grown tired of archaic panther shifters ways and wants to live on her own terms. A chance meeting with a hot stranger serves to spark her rebellion, but backfires when she discovers she's fooling around with her intended. Malcolm isn't keen on old traditions, either, but there's something about Trisha that inspires him to make an exception. Trisha is certainly exceptional, unlike other she-panthers, and he is convinced they were meant to be, regardless of the circumstances that brought them together. Trisha wants to resist, but her growing attraction to Malcolm proves problematic. Can these two find a balance between tradition and passion and create a happily ever after?

On this stretch of the Jersey Shore, it's a different "situation"!
 ~
Hope to see you in Atlanta!
Leigh Ellwood - Variety and Spice! http://www.leighellwood.com
Twitter: @LeighEllwood


Mary's note: Love is Bliss is also available at Amazon and BN

No comments:

Post a Comment