Tuesday, May 21, 2019

3T Writing Tidbit

One of my gurus is Michael Hauge of Story Mastery. I get his emails, which I highly encourage authors to consider.

He's a big proponent of storytelling as a means to connect with consumers. Does it work? All I can say is that his story he told about his book Storytelling Made Easy made me rush out and plunk down the cash to buy it.

After reading his latest newsletter, here's something I came up with about how to frame a blurb.

Your story is an emotion-driven story about people.
Your blurb is an emotion-driven story about your story.

Published since 2009, over the years I've accumulated various items of writing wisdom. The Third Tuesday Writing Tidbit showcases these items in no particular order. Click here to see all 3T Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment