Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Life, curve balls, and everything... 1T Status Update

Just when you think you have gotten the hang of hitting a ball with a bat, life introduces curve balls.

I've had a couple things happen that will require me to adjust how I spend my time. I'll still be writing, don't worry! And my focus will be on finishing my three series.

Of which, Night's Kiss is on its last read-through before sending off to the editor. Hooray!

But that's another curve ball. As of today, my editor at Entangled has announced she will be leaving the company to embark on freelance editing and an exciting special project. Which means I'll be sending Night's Kiss to...well, I don't know yet. But everyone I've met at Entangled has been wonderful, so I'm confident it'll be fine.

But you'll be seeing less of me on the web, at least until I get my feet under me with the new schedule. If you need anything, be sure to message me directly on Facebook or email me.

Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment