Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 1T Status Update

Many of my holiday gigs are already over and I'm digging out from under the heavy practice schedule, yay! Here's what's going on in my writing world.
  • Playing with Fire: The Battle of the Bands (A Starstruck Novella) is with my editor.
  • Bad Boy Billionaire's Lady will go up for preorder later this month. 
  • Revised proposal for Night's Kiss is with my editor.
  • Huge, very big, gigantico giveaways going on now!!!! (You know it's big if there are more than two exclamation points!) If you're not a newsletter subscriber, now's the time to sign up.
  • Did you review Night's Caress? I have a very very special giveaway for my active readers. Join my MH Readers Facebook group here or the MH Readers Newsletter group here. (There's also a special holiday giveaway for active MH readers!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment