Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beauty Bites--interview with guest Synnove Byornsson!

Beauty Bites releases today! In honor of Biting Love book 6, I've asked Dr. Synnove Byornsson to answer a few questions. Please welcome Dr. Byornsson!

A: Thanks for the welcome :) Just Synnove, please.

Q: Why is that?

A: I finished medical school but haven't done my residency...and I recently had a life-changing revelation.

Q: Maybe the right person with the right words will help you regain your calling.

A: It would take a complete disaster--or a pack of attacking ninjas--to change my mind. (Laughs.)

Q: Synnove is an unusual name. Tell us more about it.

A: It's Scandinavian. It means Sun gift.

Q: Which explains the blonde hair and blue eyes.

A: On my father's side I'm Scandinavian. On my mother's I'm German and African American. Don't judge a book by its cover and don't judge people by their looks.

Q: I understand you and your cousin Twyla Tafel have a long-running set of "incidents".

A: Hey--that thing with the water balloons and the cat wasn't my fault. And I didn't mean for Twyla to mistake that Lutefisk for royal jelly and smear it all over her face.

Q: I understand you've been invited to the famous billionaire ad exec Ric Holiday's Christmas in July party. Are you excited?

A: I'm more comfortable in a messy ponytail and scrubs. Wearing a tight skirt and heels? I'd rather do surgery on myself with a bandsaw. And I'm about substance. Holiday's all razzle-dazzle, for all that he's supposedly as good-looking as a stalking lion. But Twyla needs me to, so I'm confronting the lion in his den.

Q: Good luck, Synnove. Thanks for visiting us today!

ABS

Beauty Bites (Biting Love Book 6)
Beauty is skin deep…but the beast goes all the way.


When top Minneapolis ad man Ric Holiday is asked to design a campaign for a quaint little town, his first reaction is absolutely not. Meiers Corners is too near Chicago, home of the vampire who turned him as an orphaned boy.

Then the city sends an angel-faced med student with a body made for sin to plead their case. Synnove Byornsson is the ray of sunshine Ric hasn’t felt since he was human.

Armed with determination and a micro miniskirt, Synnove is prepared to crash Holiday’s penthouse cocktail party—and to dislike him on sight. But Mr. All-Style-No-Substance turns out to have a deadly smile, a barely restrained, feral strength, and piercing blue eyes that look at her—not at her cleavage.

Unfortunately Synnove has competition in the form of a sly temptress with a counterproposal. For the first time in her life, Synnove must cash in her genetic lottery ticket and fire back with some sizzle of her own—or her beloved Meiers Corners could become the new Sin City.

Warning: Contains a doctor with a bod for sin, an ad exec with a chip on his shoulder, sarcasm, sex, and a cabin full of annoying friends. Secrets are revealed. One heart-stopping, horrific moment leads to the ultimate of happily-ever-afters.

No comments:

Post a Comment