Quick update time! Thanks to all my readers, friends and writing folk who helped make the following happen.
- Beauty Bites release date nearing. Did you see the pretty ads in RT and RWR August magazines?
- Downbeat pre-edits due this month.
- Had a huge revelation on what was not working with Alphas Don't Wear Bows, thanks to Michael Hauge sessions and Savvy Author Editpalooza. Giving myself two weeks to get changes hammered out before going to back Aiden's story (Biting Love Book 8).
- Hot Chips and Sand free on my sidetrips blog--story ends this month. I'll be pulling the current of the website for final edit and rerelease in the future.
- Must finish Murder at Chipmunk Lake (a Nixie and Julian story). I have an AWESOME cover to reveal next month.
- coming soon to BlackRaven's Erotic Café, The Romance Studio, TRS Blue, Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews, and Long and Short Reviews
Media superstar Zan Sinclair runs with a rich, exclusive set, thanks to his hit communications show, Revealing Secrets. But he’s tired of high-gloss, meaningless dates. He just wants to meet a nice girl—like shy Dr. Vicky Brooks, sister of his international model ex-girlfriend, Ronnie.
He texts Ronnie to arrange a casual meeting at the CommuniCon convention in Kansas City. Problem is, Ronnie gets the wrong idea. She thinks Zan wants to get back together with her.
When Vicky’s twin wants help winning back an ex-boyfriend, kindhearted Vicky can’t say no. But Ronnie’s ex is Vicky’s longtime crush, smart, sexy Dr. Alexander Sinclair. Now the safe-from-afar crush is shockingly real, making her heart pound, making her want…more.
How can Vicky and Zan finally meet…and more…without sending Ronnie into a jealous rage? Worse, will Zan’s posh friends ever accept shy Vicky?
Thanks to EJR Digital Art for the beautiful cover and Blue Otter Editing for the final polish!