Tuesday, August 14, 2018

2T Repeat Performance

In December 2016, the lovely Magical Musings crew decided it was time to close down their blogging shop. I had three wonderful years with them. This is another of those posts.

Aahz sees the vacuum cleaner coming...
Spring cleaning--new release--originally posted April 29, 2015.

As I write this I look around my house and think it's time to give it a good thorough cleaning. And it reminded me of four years ago, when we were selling our old house and I had to keep it in Show Room Condition. It was then I first discovered something called Cleaning Mode.

Everything I looked at needed cleaning. Even if I'd just cleaned it. I saw every mote of dust, even the single cat hair marring the pristine surface of the underside of the toilet bowl.

Yeah, it was almost a fever.

Thankfully, that's mostly worn off. Now I enjoy life a little more, if living a little less orderly.

But I've kept some of the habits from Cleaning Mode, including never bringing something into the house without something else going out. The biggest obstacle to a clean house is clutter, at least in my case.

This does not apply to books! I'm thrilled to announce I have a new book to add to my shelf, the first in a new series, just released yesterday. May I introduce you to Sophia--a Witch Princess who only wants to be mundane.

Heart Mates (Pull of the Moon, Book 1)

Witch plus wolf? They’re allergic. Except no one told their hearts.

Shifters and witches? Forbidden on pain of death. Might as well stick a fork in a light socket. Yet those are the kind of sparks witch princess Sophia Blue feels when she meets wolf shifter Noah in her aunt’s bookstore.

But Sophia is stuck. Her aunt is missing and Noah, the last person to see her, is Sophia’s only hope. If not for that and her aunt’s new, cute little doggie, Sophia would run as far as she could from the sexy, hard-hewn alpha.

Noah’s stuck too. Before disappearing, the aunt hit him with a hex gone horribly wrong—he’s the doggie. By day he’s fifteen pounds of yippity-yip, and with five anti-alpha wolves nipping at his heels, that’s deadly dangerous. Only Sophia can help him, but she has lost her magic.

Then an evil mage from Sophia’s past shows up with murder on his mind, and all Noah’s instincts shout to protect the woman his misguided heart thinks is his mate.

Warning: Sinfully sexy alpha thrown together with a hot witch in a small town. Sass, sparkle, a meddling aunt, snafus, growling, fighting, and oh yeah, sex. Might want to get up to date on your shots.

AB SKG AppleAUK

 


No comments:

Post a Comment