Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Interview with the Book Blogger ~ Meet Amy Brantley!


I met Amy through Facebook and soon came to see she's an amazing person, filled with energy, organized, and a go-getter. Please welcome Amy!
 
What types of books interest you?

Just about any, but I really enjoy urban fantasy, paranormal romance, cozy mystery, and romantic comedy.

How did you get started book blogging? 

I started as a way to simply share my love of the Kindle and all things Kindle-related. As the blog and Facebook and Twitter accounts grew, I knew that it would be a great way to help fellow indie and traditionally published authors share their books. I absolutely love seeing an author make more sales because they chose to promote their books with my company.

Most interesting or exciting find? 

Wow, now that's a hard question. I promote literally hundreds, if not thousands, of books per year. I guess one book that really sticks out is Dead Vampires Don't Date by Meredith Allen Conner. It's just such a fun urban fantasy novel.

Favorite authors? 

Another toughie. I love H.P. Mallory because she inspired me to become an indie author.

photo credit: stevehdc via photopin cc
Favorite color, wild animal, and/or food? 

Hot pink (I recently painted the office in my new house a dark hot pink with bright white trim. LOVE IT!), beaver (they're just so darn cute!), and anything but fast food (being in the middle of moving into my new house, I've eaten more than my fair share in the past two weeks. Give me REAL food!)

Favorite pastime when not reading? 

Not reading? I don't understand what that means. LOL Seriously, I really enjoy crafts, decorating, cooking/baking, and shopping (mostly window shopping).

Anything you want to promo about your blog (looking for books, services free or for sale, etc.)

If you're an author, please check out Girl and Kindle Book Promos for amazingly cheap promotion options: NOW: http://www.cheapbookpromos.com/p/about.html
WAS: http://girlandkindlebookpromos.blogspot.com/p/about.html

Find Amy Online!
TwitterFB


For Readers:

Newsletter Featuring Free Kindle Books and Kindle Book Deals: http://eepurl.com/O1USb

Bio: Join Andrea and Amy in their obsession with reading free books. Whether they are freebies for the Kindle, review copies provided by publishers, or simply good reads on which they have stumbled, you will find something for everyone.


For Authors:

Girl and Kindle Book Promo Newsletter for Authors: http://eepurl.com/PfB0P

 
This is part of my Interview with the Book Blogger series. Please visit and support these bloggers' sites.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much for featuring me on your awesome blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a wonderful guest!! Love your reviews and author services.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Mary :) I certainly love what I do and love working with such amazing authors :)

      Delete
  2. I've only recently gotten to know Amy's blog and I love it! She is very knowledgeable and she definitely is a big support to the indie authors - though I myself have discovered that pretty much anyone who is not Nora Roberts needs lots of help promoting their books - lol. Thanks for featuring her - it was great to find out how it all began

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, thank you for such wonderful words. It means a lot to me that people enjoy what I do. :)

      Delete