Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1T Olio

photo credit: The Rocketeer via photopin cc
Nothing to report this month.

April Fools!

I thought after Downbeat's release, I'd have a break. Ha. Murphy has swung his busy axe and hit me in the a-s-schedule.

TODAY and TOMORROW Downbeat is up for Book of the Month at LASR. I'm grateful for any votes!!

Tomorrow (April 2) is my debut with the Magical Musings team. I'd love to see you there!  What television shows or movies are you favorite? I also reveal three secrets.

April 7 I have a saucy take on sex at Lust with a Laugh. Worth it for the pic alone.

April 10 I turn in Assassins Bite to my awesome editor for first round edits.

Speaking of my AE, I'm also waiting to hear on a book proposal for a new series with hot shifters and witches. More info as I get it.

April 14, besides day-before-tax day, is Jodi Redford's blog at Lust with a Laugh.

April 16 and 23 Teresa Noelle Roberts visits here, and April 22 Jordyn Meryl returns for an encore visit.

April 21 is Roxy Mews's blog at Lust with a Laugh.

April 28 the Lusty Ladies will host their first guest author!! Cora Cade will entertain you with a fun post. Here's the warning for her first book, Morning Light. Warning: This book contains some serious foreplay in the great outdoors; stand-up sex with a hot, stand-up guy; and a wounded Army Ranger who’s determined to leave no heart behind—especially the one belonging to the girl of his dreams.

April 30 is my second blog at Magical Musings. I still haven't decided what to write yet. Any suggestions?

And just because I think it's cool, here's a jigsaw puzzle. http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2d7915322b5d

No comments:

Post a Comment