Amazon | BN | ARE | Kobo | Samhain
Who’s afraid of the big bad hybrid?
Hart Clan Hybrids, Book 1
Amber Paulson’s wolf has chosen a mate for her, but Amber is not amused with its pick. Jake Meyers might look amazing in a wet T-shirt and have the cheekbones and strong jaw that artists drool over. Too bad he is missing a pulse.
Jake is a vampire, well, mostly. Then a tall, curvy redhead pops up on his radar and something awakens in him. Even though he tries to stay away, Amber gets under his skin, and his vampire/werewolf heritage starts to become more bark and less bite. For the first time, he feels the call of the moon, and he knows it’s all because of Amber Paulson.
Amber’s trying to stay away, and Jake’s trying to not turn furry. They both fail miserably—and with a lot of sweaty and enjoyable property destruction.
By giving in to her mating call, Amber finds out more than she ever wanted to know about herself, her family, and the rogue wolf who took so much from her so long ago. As her past comes back to bite her, she’ll have to decide what she’s willing to give up for her mate. Her home? Her pack? Her…heartbeat?
Warning: This book contains a snarky shifter heroine who could give Sookie a run for her money, a hot hunk of a vampire with a soft (and furry) side, and sex so sizzling that even an inter-species war can’t get in the way.
News this month--
- Contract signed for Mind Mates (Pull of the Moon book 2)! Coming in August 2016.
- Cover reveal coming for Passion Bites. Release date now December 8.
- Big concert this month, so I'll be semi-reclusive :)
- By the time this posts, I will have attended the Writer's Police Academy, an intensive four-day workshop on all thing law enforcement.
- The multitalented Elle J Rossi is my guest at Magical Musings this month