Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bikers do Summer--Read-A-Romance Month with PJ Fiala

Meet fellow WisRWA author PJ Fiala. Her August 1 release is hotter than hot.

Dog Days of Summer

Joci was a mother first, a biker second and was running her marketing and design business, third.  She believed in a good cause while enjoying the open road with friends and family.

Dog owns a successful business building some of the greatest motorcycles around.  Men and women alike respected and envied him.  Being a veteran, he believed in helping other veterans in the only way he knew how, by riding motorcycles.

They meet, try to ignore the attraction and ultimately fall in love only to have their love tested by a jealous employee who wants Dog for herself.  Can they survive?

Paperback: http://tinyurl.com/dogdays-Fiala
Ebook: http://tinyurl.com/DogDays-Ebook

Having always dreamed of becoming an author, I found myself making excuses when it came to writing.  I didn't know what to write about.  I didn't have the time.  Next month after whatever special event was coming up, I would be able to focus on it.  On and on.  In 2012, I started a job that made me cringe just walking in the door everyday.  I dreaded the atmosphere, the work, well simply, everything, except the few friends I had made there.  That's when I decided to start writing.  I was looking for an escape from this heavy burden and lost myself in writing.  Now, I can't stop.  I think it was God's way of helping me find my "time." 

When not writing, my husband, Gene, and I are on our motorcycles exploring new places, meeting new people and creating new memories.

Her RAR post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment