Tuesday, October 3, 2017

1T Status Update--It's OCTOBER already?

Whew! That was a whirlwind of releases last month. First the explosion of activity to launch the 22-author Billionaire Ever After anthology/box set. Then the gnawing of the fingernails waiting for the lists to post...then the joy of learning that, at long last and after many attempts, we'd made USA Today. Then the giddy week of Night's Caress and a return to my favorite small Midwest town, Meiers Corners.

So I'm basking on my well-deserved vacation now, right? Um, not quite, lol.
  • Night's Kiss (The Ancients bk 2) proposal package submitted. Draft is coming along nicely.
  • Hot Chips and Sand--Sale coming up Oct 30-Nov 3
  • Hunt Mates (Pull of the Moon, #3 by the new numbering system) releasing early November
  • Bad Boy Billionaire's Lady releasing late 2017 or early 2018
  • I'm participating in a mind-blowing citizen's police academy. I'm going to have to adjust the Taser scene in Biting Oz.
  • Gearing up for the holiday season
  • My new orchestra is fun! There were nine cellos though so hubby is playing second violin. Keeps him out of trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment