Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Website links

I'm cleaning up my website, but I've got some links I don't want to lose!

Book-Related Links

Bite My Fire

Light My Fire
Beltaine-Cooley's Reel
Brian Boru/Danny Boy (James Galway)
Colcannon-Jenny Medley
Colcannon-Humors of Winter 
Book Trailer

Biting Nixie

Dragonforce-Through the Fire and Flames
Flogging Molly-Drunken Lullabies
Dropkick Murphys-I'm Shipping Up to Boston
"Weird Al" Yankovic--Smells Like Nirvana
"Weird Al" Yankovic--Don't Download This Song
Renaissance Dances 1
Book Trailer

The Bite of Silence

The Sound of Silence also here
New Year's Eve Countdown

Biting Me Softly

Killing Me Softly (Fugees)
Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack)
Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis (Pt 1) (Pt 2) Better interpretation
Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis (Pt 1) Better sound
Book Trailer

 

Doctor Who Killer Christmas Tree (A Biting Christmas Special)

No comments:

Post a Comment