Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biting Me Softly Releases Today in Paperback!

Five Angel Recommended Read, Five Diva Recommended Read, All Romance Ebooks bestseller Biting Me Softly is now available in paperback!

He's a candy box of sex appeal wrapped with a golden bow. She's on a diet.

Blood, sex, violence. Blood, okay, but computer geek Liese Schmetterling had enough S&V when her cheating ex fired her. Now security expert—and lip-smacking gorgeous—Logan Steel saunters into her Blood Center, setting fire to her libido. And threatening her job.


Visions of pink slips dancing in her head, Liese tries to push Logan away without touching his jutting pecs...or ridged abs. Or petting the Vesuvius in his jeans. He's hiding something, but it doesn't seem to matter when his smiles stun her, his kisses crank her to broiling and his bites rocket her to heaven. Fangy bites which, if she weren't grounded in science, would make her think ampire-Vay.
Centuries old and tragedy-scarred, Logan's mission is to fortify the Blood Center's electronic defenses against his nemesis, the leader of a rogue vampire gang. He's ready for battle but not for Liese, who slips under his skin, laughs at his awful puns, charges beside him into dark, scary places—and tastes like his true love.
No matter how often Logan declares his love, Liese can't bring herself to trust him. But when his archenemy comes after her, not trusting him may cost her life...
Warning: contains explicit vampire sex involving absurdly large male equipment (hey, they're monsters), unbelievable stamina (just how long can he stay underwater in a hot tub?), hide-your-eyes violence and horrendously bad puns. And, just when you think it can't get any worse, a computer geekette trying to play Mata Hari.
 
Five Divas! Recommended Read! "Biting Me Softly is a sensational read that I could not put down! Mary Hughes brings it to the mat with this fantastic book…Logan, simply gives me chills with his electric sizzle and his “alpha” Vampire personae. He likes to be in charge, but when he meets up with Liese, let the battles begin. There is no way to say who will end up on top." ~ Reviewed by Deb for Dark Diva Reviews

Five Angels! Recommended Read! "I love, love, love Mary Hughes' writing style. It revs me up and keeps me going from the sheer excitement of the merry chase her heroines lead their men on in hopes of winning their love. I do believe that each time Ms Hughes delivers a new hero to her voracious fans they become hotter and sexier. I know that I certainly feel that way. Each time I think that I can love no other character as much as the previous one she gives birth to a new empyrean delight to torture and beguile the reader." ~ Reviewed by Hayley for Fallen Angel Reviews
5 Fangs! "I absolutely love Mary’s sense of humor which comes out in the richness of her characters...At times, it’s laugh out loud funny and at others, well between all the action, danger, steamy hot hook ups, it’s also a touching renewal of faith in falling in love." ~ Reviewed by Sidhe Vicious Reviews

More reviews
Read an excerpt

3 comments:

  1. I voted but I want more on Nixie. She was my first and my favorite. Thanks for sending the cover pictures with the newsletter. I've been meaning to hack the screensaver on my new Kindle 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted but what I really want is more Nixie! She was my first and my favorite.

    Thanks for sending the covers in the newsletter. I've been meaning to hack the screen saver on my Kindle 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I hear a spinoff trilogy with Nixie and Julian calling? :)

    ReplyDelete